Fees apply for Non-NHS work - Please call the surgery for details
The majority of procedures, consultations and services carried out at this surgery are paid for by the NHS. However, where additional services are provided, we are required to pass on the specific cost to patients. The type of additional, non-NHS funded services most frequently requested include:
- insurance forms
- holiday cancellation forms, medical reports
- fitness to travel certificates
- private prescriptions
- passport signing
- some vaccination services
Our fees for these services are in line with BMA approved national guidelines.
Information will not be disclosed without informed signed consent to Insurance companies, Department of Works, Pensions, Social Services, Solicitors etc.
- Passport Signing: If you need a passport photo verified the NHS does not cover this. The doctor or nurse does have to have known the patient for 2 years before verifying this document. It is at the doctor or nurses discretion whether they will perform this service for you. The patient is liable for the fee for this
Letters (To whom it may concern)
- Letters that are requested by the patient are not covered by the NHS. It is at the Doctor's discretion whether they will perform this service for you. The patient is liable for the fee for this.
Access of Medical Records
- Under the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), which come into force on 25th May 2018, you have a legal right to access all of your health records including those held by your GP.
- Please submit your request in writing to the Practice Manager. We will respond within 28 days
- As a parent you have the right to see your child’s records as long as the child is under 16 and the child agrees. If the child has requested that some information should not be disclosed to anyone this will be respected.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.