Our practice offers the following facilities:
- Disabled parking: Space for 2 cars available in the layby to the front of the building
- Wheelchair access: The approach to the main building is flat and free of obstruction. The entrance doors to the building are automatic. Patients are able to press a large button to the entrance doors of the practice waiting room and the doors open automatically.
- Disabled WC: Wheelchair accessible
We have a loop induction system at the reception desk to assist the hearing impaired.
- British Deaf Association
- The Deaf Health Charity – SignHealth
- Action Hearing Loss
- Royal Association for Deaf People
- National Deaf Children’s Society
Blind / Partially Sighted
If you or family members are blind or partially sighted we can give you a large print of our practice leaflet upon request. Please ask Reception for further information.
For more advice and support for blind people please see the following websites:
- Royal National Institute of Blind People (RIND)
- British Wireless for the Blind Fund
- British Blind Sport
Guide dogs are welcome at the surgery but we ask that you be aware of other patients and staff who may have an allergy or fear of dogs.